Tuesday, August 14, 2012

happy b'day Kathleen!

This past week was a coworker's b'day, and we got together to treat her to lunch and dessert today (hard to get the our lunch crew all together recently!) at the restaurant of her choice! She'd been camping the last few weekends so I thought of the camper stamp. I love the Loads of Love truck stamp set and all its accessories. My surprise in making today's card was that my first choice for a font color matched my new DP so well ... little things like that make my day! The sentiments (both inside and out) are both PC-generated, using the TechnoHeavy font. And the sketch? It's from Jen Del Muro's August SFYTT. Thanx for stopping by.

stamps: SU's Loads of Fun; paper: Carta Bella Paper's Beautiful Moments DP, SU's Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla card stocks

No comments: