Thursday, July 4, 2013

part deux celebrations

Happy Independence Day, all! I've a few reasons to be celebrating. First, it's a nice, long weekend! Second, I got time to play today, and third, I have a stamping buddy who's celebrating a birthday on Sunday. I decided to make it a red, white, and blue birthday card and I based it on the DDWS6 sketch challenge from the dahlhouse designs blog. Tune in for a new sketch challenge each 3rd Sunday, and thanx for stopping by today!

stamps: n/a (sentiments are PC-generated); paper: Neenah's Solar White, SU's Cherry Cobbler, Brilliant Blue, and Vellum card stocks; ink: n/a (PC-generated sentiment); tools: Cuttlebug w Provo Craft's bloom dots embossing folder, and tonic's butterfly flutter punch

3 comments:

Lisa Arana said...

oooooh, so pretty. love that embossed tag and the beautiful butterfly. The vellum sentiment is the perfect touch for the banner in the sketch. I'm so excited you were inspired by wanna sketch!!!

Nat said...

so wonderful, love this! Happy July 4th to you Miss Sue :)

Kimmi said...

Still have this little beauty. Thanks so much gf.